Monday, September 21, 2015

I Got To See The Magical Universe That Gave Me LIfe…By Hank Curci, SCIFI Author


 

MIRACLE OF LIFE

 

******

 

The Star Birthing Eagle Nebula:

 

Pillars Of Creation.

 

 

 pillars-of-creation

   

******

 

Some Final Day I Will Fly Away In To Interstellar Oblivion To Be Recycled Back In To The Infinite Cosmos.

 

I will be Waiting For The Great Universe To Once Again Randomly Regenerate My DNA via Mathematical Probability.

 

Hence I will be alive in some far off galaxy marveling at the wonderful Cosmic Displays.

 

Displays Bringing forth life from every sector of interstellar space.

 

******

 

Hank Curci’s Wonderful Outer Space Online Store.

 

Click On Little Green Lady…

 
 
 
little-green-lady

 

******

 

END TRANSMISSION

 

No comments: