Sunday, September 27, 2015

An Outer Space Poem: I Rejoice In Knowing I Got To See The Great Universe…By Hank Curci, SCIFI Author.

 

******

 

AN OUTER SPACE  POEM.


******


Synopsis


Miracle Of Life


Some Final Day We Shall Fly Away And Be Recycled Back In To Interstellar Oblivion.

 

Waiting For The Great Cosmos To Regenerate Our DNA via Mathematical Probability.


Hence I will once again be alive from random mixing of genetic cosmic lottery.


Alive in some far off galaxy marveling at the wonderful Interstellar Displays as I once did in this life.


Displays Bringing forth life from every sector of the Great Cosmos.


In The Meantime I teach my children about the great Universe that gave them life.


End Story Synopsis


******


Life found in Hank Curci’s Spacenoodles Outer Space Star Cluster, 17,000 Light Years Away.


Click On Picture Of Little Green Lady.



 

******


A Child’s Intergalactic Delight..


Click On Sunny Rosetta’s Picture.



rosetta_character_page_pic1

 

END TRANSMISSION

No comments: