Saturday, September 26, 2015

A SWEETHEART FORM THE PAST: What is the probably of finding your old college girlfriend after over a 1/2 century quite by accident..flip of the coin crap shoot. By Hank Curci, SCIFI

A SWEETHEART FORM THE PAST:

 

******

 

I had no idea what this was and I almost deleted it..

 

The email she wrote said:

 

Is this Hank Curci who took me to an FSU ( Florida State University ) homecoming dance in 1956 and she posted this attachment :

 
img029

 

She said her husband had passed away and she was just curious if I were still around.

 

I finally figured out who she was and I answered her email and offered my condolences on the death of her husband.

 

We started writing to each other when I discovered that my emails to her were emotionally therapeutic and it was helping her out of the doldrums one faces after the death of a family member.

 

We continued to write via email for three months and finally we decided it was time to meet..

 

I suggested Las Vegas..we had separate rooms.

 

When I knocked on her door to take her to dinner it was the first time we had seen each other in 57 years over a 1/2 century.

 

This is our picture below at dinner in Vegas three years ago..

 

She found me on the internet 2012..

 

She was playing the music off my album

 

http://www.hankcurcimusic.com

 

and wondered if it was the same Hank Curci way back at FSU.

 

How Cool Is That !

 

We are now together and will be together till one of us dies.

 

End Transmission

img005


About these ads
Occasionally, some of your visitors may see an advertisement here.
Tell me more | Dismiss this message

No comments: