Monday, March 6, 2017

Picking Wild Mushrooms With My Italian Grandfather In The Beautiful Spring Time Pennsylvania Woods.. By Hank Curci.. SCIFI Author



I




My Italian Grandfather,

Francesco Rinaldi



******


STORY SYNOPSIS

Grandfather And Me


When I was eight or nine years old my Italian Grandfather, Francesco Rinaldi, and I would walk in the Beautiful Spring Time Pennsylvania Woods and pick wild mushrooms.

We would look especially for the big curly mushrooms growing around the base of Western Pennsylvania’s great Oak Trees and we were always successful and had a pillow case about half full.

That Evening Grandfather would make us a delicious Northern Italian dinner.

 A delectable combination of wild mushrooms, polenta, garden fresh zucchini and baked chicken followed by strawberry short cake and whipped cream….Wonderful!!   


******


Tell Hank Curci of your found childhood memories in the comment section below.


******


Free Outer Space Greeting Cards Created By Hank Curci MS Math Stanford With Thrilling Space Time Continuum At:


http://www.spacenoodles.com


******


END TRANSMISSION FROM     

BEAUTIFUL PENNSYLVANIA WOODS


No comments: